Ornate stained glass: Donated by the Hutcheon family in 1882, the ornate stained glass is found in the sanctuary. Each panel beautifully depicts one of the Saints. This particular panel depicts Saint Paul.
Hall and New Extension: The new extension was added in 2005, and was built on the north end of the church hall which was built in 1882. The new extension houses the Happy Lounge, church office, disabled toilet, glass atrium and balcony meeting space.